- This event has passed.
Core Nonviolence Commitment Module 3: Risking my Significance
March 4 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm CET
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until March 18, 2021
Module 3 of The Core Nonviolence Commitments Learning and Support Community series, facilitated by Helen Adamson and Claudia Sánchez, is dedicated to…
Commitment 3: Risking my Significance: Even when I am full of doubt, I aim to offer myself in full to the world. If I find myself thinking that I am not important or that my actions are of no significance, I aim to seek support to bring my presence and gifts to life and choose to engage in a co-creative manner.
Module 3 will meet on March 4, 11 and 18 from 6:00 to 8:00 pm CET (Central European Time), via zoom. Find your time zone.
We ask that you be completely willing and able to fulfill these requirements before signing up for a module:
- To have read the list of 34 Core Nonviolence Commitments and to want to explore your relationship with the commitment that we are focusing on in that module and to integrate it more fully in your life.
- To have the firm intention of attending each of the 3 sessions of the module and to be present during the full 2 hours scheduled.
- To be willing to offer and receive compassionate support, opening your heart and mind as much as you can to yourself and the other participants and recognizing how challenging it can often be to live by these commitments.
Before RSVPing for Module 3:
- Read about The Core Nonviolence Commitments Learning and Support Community.
- Register for the Community if you haven’t already.
To RSVP for Module 3 (up until 48 hours before the start of the first session of the module):
- Click on the button labeled “Register” below. You can click on “Already registered?” if by any chance you change your mind and want to unregister from the module.
- We invite you to donate, keeping in mind that the project is run solely on a gift economy basis.