- This event has passed.
Core Nonviolence Commitment Module 2: Openness to the Full Emotional Range
February 4 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm CET
Module 2 of The Core Nonviolence Commitments Learning and Support Community series, facilitated by Helen Adamson and Claudia Sánchez, is dedicated to…
Commitment 2: Openness to the Full Emotional Range: Even when my feelings are uncomfortable for me, I aim to stay present with myself and keep my heart open to the fullness of my emotional experience. If I find myself contracting away from my experience, numb, or shut down, I aim to seek support to release defendedness, bring tenderness to past experiences that may have created my reaction, and open to what is.
Module 2 will meet on February 4, 11 and 18 from 6:00 to 8:00 pm CET (Central European Time), via zoom. Find your time zone.
We ask that you be completely willing and able to fulfill these requirements before signing up for a module:
- To have read the list of 34 Core Nonviolence Commitments and to want to explore your relationship with the commitment that we are focusing on in that module and to integrate it more fully in your life.
- To have the firm intention of attending each of the 3 sessions of the module and to be present during the full 2 hours scheduled.
- To be willing to offer and receive compassionate support, opening your heart and mind as much as you can to yourself and the other participants and recognizing how challenging it can often be to live by these commitments.
Before RSVPing for Module 2:
- Read about The Core Nonviolence Commitments Learning and Support Community.
- Register for the Community if you haven’t already.
To RSVP for Module 2 (up until 48 hours before the start of the first session of the module):
- Click on the button labeled “Register” below. You can click on “Already registered?” if by any chance you change your mind and want to unregister from Module 2.
- We invite you to donate, keeping in mind that the project is run solely on a gift economy basis.