Core Nonviolence Commitment Module 4: Responsibility
April 22 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm CEST
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until April 22, 2021
Module 4 of The Core Nonviolence Commitments Learning and Support Community series, facilitated by Helen Adamson and Claudia Sánchez, is dedicated to…
Commitment 4: Responsibility: Even when overwhelmed with obstacles or difficult emotions, I aim to take full responsibility, within an interdependent context, for my feelings, my thoughts, my needs, my actions, and my life. If I find myself giving my power away to other people, larger forces, habits, or analytic categories such as my past or any labels I put on myself, I aim to seek support to find the core source of choice within me, to attend consistently to my needs and my goals, and to ask for what I want along the way.
Module 4 will meet on April 8, 15 and 22 from 6:00 to 8:00 pm CET (Central European Time), via zoom. Find your time zone.
We ask that you be completely willing and able to fulfill these requirements before signing up for a module:
- To have read the list of 34 Core Nonviolence Commitments and to want to explore your relationship with the commitment that we are focusing on in that module and to integrate it more fully in your life.
- To have the firm intention of attending each of the 3 sessions of the module and to be present during the full 2 hours scheduled.
- To be willing to offer and receive compassionate support, opening your heart and mind as much as you can to yourself and the other participants and recognizing how challenging it can often be to live by these commitments.
Before RSVPing for Module 4:
- Read about The Core Nonviolence Commitments Learning and Support Community.
- Register for the Community if you haven’t already.
To RSVP for Module 4 (up until 48 hours before the start of the first session of the module):
- Click on the button labeled “Register” below. You can click on “Already registered?” if by any chance you change your mind and want to unregister from the module.
- We invite you to donate, keeping in mind that the project is run solely on a gift economy basis.