Core Nonviolence Commitment Module 5: Care for My Life
May 13 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm CEST
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until May 20, 2021
Module 5 of The Core Nonviolence Commitments Learning and Support Community series, facilitated by Helen Adamson and Claudia Sánchez, is dedicated to…
Commitment 5: Care for My Life: Even when I am stressed, overwhelmed, or in disconnection, I aim to maintain my commitments to my well-being, and to take actions that nourish my life in community with others. If I find myself letting go of strategies that I know contribute to my life, or retreating from connection to attend to my needs, I aim to seek support to ground myself in the preciousness of including my own life in my interdependent circle of care.
Module 5 will meet on May 6, 13 and 20 from 6:00 to 8:00 pm CET (Central European Time), via zoom. Find your time zone.
We ask that you be completely willing and able to fulfill these requirements before signing up for a module:
- To have read the list of 34 Core Nonviolence Commitments and to want to explore your relationship with the commitment that we are focusing on in that module and to integrate it more fully in your life.
- To have the firm intention of attending each of the 3 sessions of the module and to be present during the full 2 hours scheduled.
- To be willing to offer and receive compassionate support, opening your heart and mind as much as you can to yourself and the other participants and recognizing how challenging it can often be to live by these commitments.
Before RSVPing for Module 5:
- Read about The Core Nonviolence Commitments Learning and Support Community.
- Register for the Community if you haven’t already.
To RSVP for Module 5 (up until 48 hours before the start of the first session of the module):
- Click on the button labeled “Register” below. You can click on “Already registered?” if by any chance you change your mind and want to unregister from the module.
- We invite you to donate, keeping in mind that the project is run solely on a gift economy basis.